Cask Club at Talking Cedar
Cask Club® is one of Heritage Distilling Co.'s first innovative programs. Cask Club is an annual membership-based program that allows you to create and customize spirits of your choice. From base recipe to flavor additions and length of barrel aging to proof, this one-of-a-kind program allows you to be the author of your own unique spirit.
Cask Club is a rare learning experience. Not only do you learn about the aging and bottling process, but you discover more about your palette and taste preferences over time.
Our 10-liter Cask Club barrels are individually plaqued with member personalization and placed on display at Talking Cedar and HDC Tasting Room locations in WA and OR. After choosing your spirit and additions (if desired), you can schedule an appointment (below) with your barrel and a Tasting Room Associate to learn more about the status of your spirit and how to best perfect it to your preference along the way.
- You determine the bottling strength of the spirits – 92 proof or more? It’s up to you.
- Bottle prices once your spirit is aged to your flavor profile, you’ve chosen the proof and it’s ready to bottle:
- $25.00 (plus tax) per 750 ml bottle.
- $15.00 (plus tax) per 375 ml bottle.
- For our traditional aged whiskey you should end up with between 10-12 bottles (750 ml) of product, depending on how often you sample it and the final bottle strength you select
Many of our Members schedule barrel service appointments each month so they can taste and bottle their cask throughout the aging process, leaving them with a collection of personalized bottles at different stages, proofs and additions to experience and share among friends and family.
Cask Club Membership Benefits:
- Complimentary member samples from their barrel
- Advance notice of new product releases
- 20% off discount on HDC spirits in-store and online (in WA only)
- 20% off HDC merchandise in-store and online
- Member priced cocktails at Talking Cedar
- Member priced cocktails and snacks at all HDC locations