About Cask Club
Cask Club is an innovative and one of a kind programs offered in the Heritage Distilling Tasting Rooms. The Cask Club program allows a member to oversee their own 10-liter cask. The cask can be filled with an aged or unaged product. The Cask Club member can add countless ingredients and flavors to their cask. Orange Peel, vanilla bean, any syrup we use in the flavored vodkas, even the BSB syrup. The customer can also bring in their own ingredients for a truly unique flavored spirit. (We cannot add alcohol not produced by Heritage, bitters, port, vermouth, etc.. Nuts of any kind cannot be added for the safety of customers with nut allergies.) Cask Club members also receive 20% off spirit purchases and are often the beneficiaries of sporting and event tickets offered by Talking Cedar.
- Your own 10-liter private oak cask, beautifully displayed with your name and hometown on the cask for the world to see
- Your name on the custom Cask Club® bottle for finished products that come out of your cask
- The ability to sample the spirits aging in your cask – you determine when it is ready to bottle
- You determine the bottling strength of the spirits – 92 proof or more? It’s up to you.
- Bottle prices once your spirit is aged to your flavor profile, you’ve chosen the proof and it’s ready to bottle:
- $25.00 (plus tax) per 750 ml bottle.
- $15.00 (plus tax) per 375 ml bottle.
- For our traditional aged whiskey you should end up with between 10-12 bottles (750 ml) of product, depending on how often you sample it and the final bottle strength you select
- Advance notice and reservations of new releases of our spirits before the general public
- Advance notice of special events before the general public
- 20% off on all TC merchandise
- 20% off regularly priced HDC Spirits at HDC Washington locations* (excludes My Batch program & bottles, Cask Club Memberships & Cask Club bottles)
- You get the option of buying the 10-liter cask when it is done aging for a discount or use it again in the Cask Club to make a new batch of a different product.
How long can I age my spirits?
Cask Club barrels are 10-liter size. The average aging time is 6-12 months depending on the product and flavor profile each member would like to achieve. Keeping a spirit in a 10-liter barrel for much longer than a year would cause over oaking in the flavor profile.
Why doesn't my membership include the price of the bottles?
Washington and Oregon state laws require us to charge for spirits. The price for Cask Club bottles is $25 per bottle (plus applicable taxes) for 750 ml size and $15 per bottle (plus applicable taxes) for 375 ml size.